HSP is delighted to announce the We Are Undefeatable in Hertfordshire Online Conference, taking place on Friday 10th March 2023.
This conference day is aiming to give ideas of ways to get active for people living with long term health conditions and people who support them.
Registration is free to all, and you are welcome to pop in and out of the conference throughout the day, choosing which sessions are important to you.
The agenda for the day is as follows:
• 9:15-9:55 Launching We Are Undefeatable in Hertfordshire
• 10:00-10:55 Getting active with diabetes
• 11:00-11:55 Getting active with arthritis
• 12:00- 12:55 Getting active with dementia
• 13:00-14:00 lunch break
• 14:00-14:20 Time to get active, exercise taster for Parkinson's disease
• 14:30-15:25 Getting active with Parkinson's disease
• 15:30-16:25 Getting active to support mental health
We hope you are able to join us and our partners who are expert organisations in their fields, to share inspiring stories around being active when living with Long-Term Health Conditions.
Bookings are now open, and you can register your attendance by clicking HERE. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about the conference.